The Gasket Guy System
Gasket Guy has been in the business of supplying and installing gaskets for over 15 years and all of that experience has led us to our formula for success. We can’t share all of our secrets with you just yet but some of the practices that set us apart are:
- Ongoing sales and installation training that includes visits from a highly knowledgeable team members for in the field training in your market.
- Dedicated Coach to help with lead generation and sales.
- Access to a growing list of corporate accounts including Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee’s, and many more.
- Extensive use of technology to reach your customers and make your job easier!
- Best prices on gaskets, hardware, cutting boards, and strip curtains.
- Fast turnaround time! Most products ship out same day from home office in Norcross, GA.
- Preferred order shipping. This means your orders are moved to the front of the line.
- FREE SHIPPING for all standard orders as well as expedited Next Day Air emergency orders!
On-site training to get you and your team up and running in no time.
Franchisees receive the best gasket pricing in the industry.
Learn how to grow your business from industry veterans.
Unlimited production capacity - order today and it ships tomorrow.
Be the preferred vendor for countless national chains.
Franchisees get their gaskets faster than anyone else!
Our proprietary software streamlines your business operations.
Most orders ship FREE via UPS Ground or Next Day Air.
How do I know if my area needs a Gasket Guy?
What are the first steps of becoming a Franchisee?
What's the expected investment to become a Gasket Guy Franchisee?
The Stats Speak For Themselves...
What Our Guys Say About Us
"Gasket Guy makes it easy to outsell my competitor because I'm able to sell a better quality product at a better price."
GASKET GUY OF NASHVILLE
"I love being the owner of my own business and having the guys at the corporate office supporting me has made the dream a reality."
GASKET GUY OF LOUISVILLE
"The guys at the Gasket Guy home office have been great in helping me get my business off the ground."
GASKET GUY OF HAMPTON ROADS
Check Out Our Awards
Become a Gasket Guy Today
Gasket Guys Wanted!
What qualities make a great Gasket Guy Franchise Owner?
- Sales / Customer Service Experience: The key to success is sales, sales, sales, backed by customer service excellence.
- Working knowledge of technology: We use a proprietary Gasket Guy smart App for estimate/order entry, websites, email, and call log. We are committed to making your life easy and paperwork-free!
- Basic mechanical knowledge: This will help you increase your sales with add ons like strip curtains, hinges, door closers, and cutting boards. Remember, we don’t want you out there installing gaskets yourself on your hands and knees. Our business model is built on you having an installer or team of installers for that, but knowing the basics will make you that much more knowledgeable and better able to sell more business.
- Leadership skills: As you know, you will be your own boss and eventually someone else’s boss too!