Tips and Tricks:
- Our gasket measurements are outside edge to outside edge.
- Please confirm your existing gasket is the same size as the gasket you are looking to order.
- Typically, gaskets are measured to the 1/8" for accuracy (but this can vary slightly).
- If you are unsure of the gasket you need, call us at 1-877-442-7538 or chat with our gasket experts!
Helpful Installation Tricks:
- Clean the door before installing the new gasket.
- Soak the new gasket in hot water if you need to remove any twists or kinks before installation.
- You can also use a hair dryer to heat the gasket (do not heat too much or the material will melt).
- Your new gasket may take several days to form a maximum seal.
Gasket Guy - How to Install a Gasket
Gasket Guy - How to Measure a Gasket
How To Measure That Gasket
How To Measure An Offset
Strip Curtains Galore!
How To Find An Anthony Work Order Number
New Feature! Saved Credit Cards / Debit Cards